I must say I amazed at how much I've gotten done - it's great to have this dedicated time for sewing! This morning I added the binding to finish the baby quilt.
Sewing machines were humming all day as everyone worked on their various projects. Of course, there was plenty of chatting & visiting & munching going on too.
The group below all made matching "muscle man" tote bags.
I brought along this mixed media piece that I made in a workshop a few years ago to finish - there's an exhibit coming up so thought this would make a good contribution. I quilted it first and then mounted it on a fabric wrapped canvas. It could use some embellishment in a few spots but otherwise I think its done. Before:
After quilting and mounting:
And the third project I worked on is for my art quilt bee for the May meeting - the theme is flowers.
I think I've got the machine work done, which is just outline stitching so far so is hard to see in this picture. Next I think will add some hand stitching.