Tuesday, July 7, 2015

UFO Busting for June

We're a little late with this post, but it's time to link up with Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber again for June's UFO Busting report  in our quest to get some UFO's out of the studio.  Click on her badge on the sidebar for a direct link to her post about it.  At the end of every month Sue is doing a post about what she's accomplished that month, and linking it to Vicki's.

Sue's report:
Once again I have finishes to report, but as last month, they just aren't the things in the UFO pile!  It seems that new deadlines crop up every month, so most of what I am doing is new start projects.  But they are small so I am mostly able to finish them. My report for June follows.

For my end of month count, this is where things stand:
  • Projects in progress May 1 - 7
  • Projects completed -2 1/2
  • New projects started -3
  • UFO's trashed - 0
  • Projects in progress May 31 - 8
The new starts/finishes are:

Above, 2 sample rows with fish screens for Artistic Artifacts' Row By Row H20 shop hop.
I made 6 postcards like the one above for a postcard swap.
This piece, which I blogged about a few days ago, is the 3rd start, but not quite finished.  I am working on some stitching in the background, so this will take a little bit longer. 

For the rest of July, I am off to quilt camp with Elizabeth, so it's likely there will be more starts and few finishes.  But I am taking at least one UFO along, so maybe there will be some finishes after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment