Thursday, October 16, 2014

Welcome and Reminder

If you are new to our blog, thanks for visiting!  Even though this blog is fairly new, I have been blogging for a few years as an individual under the name ThreadFiberFabricPaint, so some of the initial content comes from there.  That blog will remain for more personal posts, but probably not as frequently as the PGFiber2Art blog.  My business partner and I recently decided it was time for a blog under the business name to match the Etsy shop. 

I just wanted to remind any new visitors that you can go back to any of the previous giveaway posts and comment any time through the close of the giveaway at midnight on Saturday, Oct. 18.  I hope you'll come back and comment every day - we have more goodies to give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment