Friday, December 4, 2015

UFO Busting for November

In the quest to get some UFO's out of the studio, Sue joined Vicki Welsh's UFO Busting initiative at the beginning of the year.  Even though I just remembered that Vicki is not posting this month, I had my post ready, so I'll share anyway.  Let's see, while sewing occurred in November, not much furthered the completion of UFOs.  I did work on my plaid quilt project at fall retreat, making 3 more blocks, but still have 13 to go for the whole top.  I also did some preparation for my quilt repair project, but again, that has a ways to go before it will be finished.

The things I did finish were also new starts - small projects that I made at retreat - and my postcards that I shared yesterday. These were all posted previously, so you get to see them again.
A set of zipper pouches for supplies.

These fabric boxes.  (technically, they still need buttons on the triangles but the machine work is done.
My six postcards for the swap.   

So, for my end of month count, this is where things stand:
  • Projects in progress November 1 - 7
  • Projects completed -3
  • New projects started - 3
  • UFO's trashed - 0
  • Projects in progress November 30 - 7 
Sadly, I don't have much hope for December as being any better for getting UFOs out of the studio.  There could be a few more small project starts and finishes, and I'll count myself lucky if I get those done.  But at least this effort has kept me more aware of what's on the list - hopefully I'll be more successful in 2016!  If you want to see what some of the other UFO Busters have been doing, here is the link to Vicki's November post.

No comments:

Post a Comment