Monday, June 20, 2016

Postcard Swap

Sue, here.  I've been part of a postcard swap with some other VCQ members for 10 (!) years.  We swap cards twice a year on a chosen theme.  Since we've been doing this for 10 years now (hard to believe its that long), we chose the theme "Perfect 10" - which could relate to our 10 years, or even the Olympics this summer.  The topics are always open to interpretation.  So far, I've received 4 cards.  Our group is down to 6 (from about 15 when we started).  And one of those other 2 is my card, not yet completed.  These are the 4 I've gotten so far.
Cathy's card was first to arrive - featuring 10 perfect strawberries, one for each year of our swap!
Paula's came next and was good for a chuckle to brighten the day.  The text reads "The worst part about kissing a perfect 10 is how cold the mirror feels on your lips."
Sherry used surface design to wish us each 10 perfect June days.
And Lois sent us some watermelon to make a hot summer day a perfect 10!

I finally got started on mine today.  I made a prototype and am excited to get them made and into the mail.  No hints, you'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment