Sunday, September 6, 2015

UFO Busting for August

Sue's a little late linking up with Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber this month for August's UFO Busting report in our quest to get some UFO's out of the studio. Click on her badge on the sidebar for a direct link to her post about it.  At the end of every month Sue is doing a post about what she's accomplished that month, and linking it to Vicki's.

Sue's report:
This month was a case of life getting in the way of creative pursuits. Other things requiring my attention kept me from spending much time at the sewing machine or in the studio, so there are no finishes to report this month.  I did finally begin work on an exhibit piece that is due in October but since it is for an exhibit and accompanying book, I can't share pictures of the whole piece, only snippets of work in progress.  This is what I started with and am building the piece around.

So, for my end of month count, this is where things stand:
  • Projects in progress August 1 - 7
  • Projects completed -0
  • New projects started -1
  • UFO's trashed - 0
  • Projects in progress August 31 - 8
 Hopefully I will do better in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment