Friday, October 9, 2015

September UFO Busting

Well, I missed the UFO Busting link up again!  Forgot that last week was the first Friday, for some reason I was thinking that it was this week.  So even though I have next to nothing to report, I'm still doing the link up to Vicki's blog at Field Trips in Fiber.  September was only slightly better than August as far as work in the studio goes - I did work on and almost finish my exhibit project, but not in time to count for September.  I also worked on an unfinished 12" square project - I did finish the hand stitching on it, but now it needs final finishing, which I think will be mounting on canvas.  So that's not quite finished either.  And that's it.  At least I didn't add anything new to the list.  Here's a before and after of the hand stitching on the 12" square project.

Before background stitching
After background stitching


So, for my end of month count, this is where things stand:
  • Projects in progress September 1 - 8
  • Projects completed - 0
  • New projects started - 0
  • UFO's trashed - 0
  • Projects in progress September 30 - 8
 Hopefully I will do better in October!  (At least I know I will have 1 finish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment